D.S.T.V. Aloha carefully handles the data of her members and respects the privacy of her members.
Aloha uses the data of her members for processing in the membership administration, the bookkeeping, NTB-membership, sending of the newsletter, participation in activities and activism within the association. A comprehensive privacy statement can be requested from the board.
Aloha processes the following data from her members:
- First- and lastname
- Date of birth
- Address data
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Bank account number
- NTB License number and license type
- Student / employee UT
- Unioncard / Campuscard number
- Champion chip number
- First aid certificate
- In-house emergency
- Life-saving certificate
- Instruction for responsible pouring of alcohol (IVA) course
- Doll-diving course
At all times, members are entitled to:
- view their own personal data;
- change their personal data;
- restriction of processing;
- object to data processing;
If members wish to comment on the rights stated above, they should turn to the board.